Private Tour Minimum 2 adult
Duration : 10 Hours (including transfer)
Departure time : 9.00am – 7.00pm (extra time RM15 per hour)
Penang is a place of “food heaven” because most of the tourist like a place with full of local hawker food and special cuisines, such as Chinese, Indian, Malay, Mamak, and Nyonya food. Most tourist visit Penang for food hunting. Our day tour packages will bring you to enjoy the delicious food while sightseeing.
First we will bring you go to eat Big Ben Breakfast at Waterfall Road. Their breakfast is a Western style food. Beside the Big Ben Breakfast, there also have a fruit ice, this fruit ice is using the fresh fruit to make it.
We can do a quick photo stop at the Botanical Gardens, this is Penang local’s favorite place for working out and exercise. And you will have a good chance to meet the monkeys.
We will drive you to the coastline along Esplanade, you will see Queen Victoria Clock Tower, Fort Cornwallisand Penang City Hall. After that you will enjoy the famous Hameed Mee Goreng & Coconut Shakes at Fort Cornwallis Food Court. The mee goreng is topped with generous portion of sambal sotong and it just prior to serving and you would need to mix it up as you eat. Besides the Hameed stall is selling the famous Coconut Shakes. This famous coconut shakes is a refreshing concoction of coconut water, sweet coconut flesh with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream on top.
We drive you through the colourful Little India and loustling China Town. Provided time is enough, you may also pay a visit to Pinang Peranakan Museum. After that we will end the tour with dessert. This dessert is Chendol at Penang Road. This dessert stall is at roadside and you need to stand to eat. This dessert are very delicious, famous and sells 10 years above in Penang. The chendol is traditional dessert from Southeast Asia which is popular in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand and Myanmar. This delicious dessert ingredient are include with shaved ice-mixed with coconut milk, palm sugar (gula Melaka), kidney red beans and green jelly noodles.
Thereafter, visit a shop for you to purchase native local products such as the famous Penang Tau Sar Pneah (bean paste biscuit), Belacan (shrimp paste), salted fish and nutmeg products. Then proceed to the trishaw terminal, where you will take a 10-minute trishaw ride along Jalan Penang to New Lane Hawker Centre to savour irresistible hawkers’ delight such as Laksa, Prawn Noodles, Chicken Rice, Char Koay Teow, Lor Bak, Nasi Kandar, Roti Jala, Satay and an array of Nyonya food (meal at your own expense). After a delightful meal, visit Gurney Plaza Shopping Centre.
- Big Ben Breakfast at Waterfall Road
- Botanical Gardens
- Queen Victoria Clock Tower
- Fort Cornwallisand Penang City Hall
- Hameed Mee Goreng & Coconut Shakes at Fort Cornwallis Food Court
- Little India
- China Town
- Pinang Peranakan Museum.
- Jalan Penang ( Hawker Center )
- Gurney Plaza
Pinang Peranakan Museum.
- Penang Art Gallery & State Museum
- Armenian Street ( Ernest Zacharevic Painting )
- Leong San Thong Khoo Kongsi
Kapitan Keling Mosque
Kuan Yin Temple / Goddes of Mercy Temple
Local Products Stores (Lim Wah Thai / Cocoa Boutique & Coffee Tree)
- Guide (up to 4 adult)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Optional entrance fee
- Travel insurance
- Air ticket and taxes
- Other not mention in itinerary
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Minimum 2 adults travelling & valid for Asian/European/Australian/New Zealand/US market only
- Private tour 10 hours program.
- Tour fare is subject to change with / without prior notice.
- All tour fare quoted based on Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- Recommended tipping RM10 per day. Pay directly to tour guide or driver.
- Surcharge applicable accordingly if period of stay is not within the validity period stated above (please refer to the hotel categories and choices during booking).
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable.
- Any amendment / cancellation made after a confirmed booking is subject to cancellation charges.
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Child below 3 years old FOC unless specified.
- Child above 11 years old considered as Adult.